Clayton M. Barhorst, M.D.
Dr. Clayton Barhorst uses comprehensive pain management techniques to treat painful conditions and improve quality of life for his patients. Through cutting-edge interventional injections/procedures, medication management and physical and cognitive therapy, he creates a personalized treatment plan for each patient to achieve and maintain maximum pain relief.
- Board Certified: Anesthesiology, American Board of Anesthesiology
- Fellowship, Pain Management: University of Virginia, Charlottesville, VA
- Residency, Anesthesia: University of Alabama, Birmingham, Alabama
- Internship: Baptist Health Systems, Birmingham, Alabama
- MD: Texas A&M Health Science Center, College Station, TX